Wednesday, August 11, 2010

getting organised

It has been a bit of a funny old week this week. My mum broke her wrist on the weekend, so has been staying with us for a few days so I can help out with meals etc until she has her waterproof cast on next week. Lucy also has a nasty flu and has been totally miserable all week... so not much time for anything really!


I have been quietly ordering supplies and planning for the next few months leading up to Christmas (yes, I am already thinking about Christmas in August!!). It has just dawned on me how many markets I have committed to between October and December, so had better start getting organised. 

A lovely parcel full of Echino and Kokka fabrics arrived for me this morning from Japan... just to brighten up my day! Hopefully I will get a bit of sewing time this week, I am having withdrawal symptoms.

3 comments:

  1. Get well soon in your household, fabrics can make everything better, especially precious ones from Japan!! Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat, that fabric looks gorgeous - even more "stuff" of yours that I'll hav to resist!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what beautiful fabrics! Hope you manage to get to your machine sooner rather than later

    ReplyDelete