Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Silly Season

Well, it really is silly season, only 1 month to go until Christmas, and I sure am feeling the pressure!

My 'to do' list is out of control, and seems to be taking on a life of it's own. I managed to cross a few things off today though, including this custom order for 10 bookmarks (in the post today), plus FINALLY taking some long overdue product shots, plus shots of my fabric stash to update my flickr page.



Now all I need to do is go through and label and tag them all (yawn) and update my felt and etsy shops with some new products....



This weekend I will be at markets both Saturday and Sunday...

Saturday 28th November
Willow Park Christmas Gift Market
Willow Park Primary School
13 – 17 Compton Street
Hillcrest, North Shore
10am - 2pm

Sunday 29th November
Kraftbomb
Grey Lynn Community Centre, Main Hall
510 Richmond Road
Grey Lynn, Aucklandd
11am - 2pm



On top of all of this, we have just sold our house (much faster than anticipated!) so I am desperately searching for somewhere for the girls and I to live, and pack up our house before next week - eek! ... watch this space!

xx C

No comments:

Post a Comment