Friday, November 27, 2009

Summertime

I've had a great day today... it started off when I was given an overflowing bag of fresh plums off a friends tree... half were eaten by my little monster before we even got them home! I also managed to find a new house so next week will be busy with packing and cleaning and moving!




I was also lucky enough to be featured in one of Etsy's Gift Guides - super exciting!



Don't forget, if you are wanting to do some Christmas shopping this weekend, buy handmade!

Tomorrow - Saturday 28th November
Willow Park Christmas Gift Market
Willow Park Primary School
13 – 17 Compton Street
Hillcrest, North Shore
10am - 2pm

Sunday 29th November
Kraftbomb
Grey Lynn Community Centre, Main Hall
510 Richmond Road
Grey Lynn, Aucklandd
11am - 2pm

No comments:

Post a Comment