Thursday, October 15, 2009

Books and Vegetables...

Another rainy day today! I haven't ventured outside yet, but took a quick picture of my vegetable garden this morning. The tomatoes and courgettes are going great guns!





I found this gorgeous book at my local library the other day. It has inspired me to get drawing!




I love how the pages have the colour palette off to one side - it really appeals to my sense of order, or something...


 

Our library is currently housed in a small room off to the side of the local leisure centre. They are building a lovely, big, brand spanking new library (which will hopefully be finished by Christmas) so we are waiting with anticipation to get in there and explore. The girls love driving past the building site and seeing the progress! And I must say, I am really looking forward to having a 'real' library to browse around. I have been taking advantage of ordering my books online as there is such a limited selection in the library.



Enjoy the rest of your Thursday !

xx C

No comments:

Post a Comment