Friday, August 07, 2009

Sunny Friday

I have just ordered this book. I can't wait to get it - will hopefully inspire me to do a bit more sewing. I have not done much crafting lately... busy just being a Mum... maybe I will find a bit of time to sneak away and finish some of my projects this weekend!!
However, I have managed to list a few new bits and pieces in my shop this week - cloth journals, marble bags, lavender bags, kids sketchbooks... A task I have been meaning to tick of my to do list for quite a while!

I found a couple of cute wee things in a thrift store the other day... a pillowcase, and duvet cover... I already have plans for both - so watch this space!

Little one awake and calling for me, so better dash - off to enjoy some of this gorgeous weather!

xx C

No comments:

Post a Comment