Friday, November 26, 2010

bugs

Oops, Firstly I guess I need to say sorry for the lack of posts! We have all been sick with coughs and colds and lots and lots of green snot. Yuk! Why is it that you manage to survive winter only to get sick when the summer weather starts?

Just a quickie tonight. I am only doing one market this weekend, which feels lovely after all the markets I have done recently. If you are out and about and looking for some Christmas inspiration, come along to Kraftbomb on Sunday. I have been busy sewing up stacks of new crayon rolls and oilcloth purses so head down and say hi.


Sunday 28th November
11am-2pm
Grey Lynn Community Centre
Main Hall - 510 Richmond Road, Grey Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, it's always the way with things being a little crazy and busy. Hope everyone's well soon, and happy quiet weekend, hope Kraftbomb is Da Bomb x

    ReplyDelete