Friday, June 25, 2010

kraftbomb

Kraftbomb is on again this Sunday. I will be there, armed with lots of new goodies, so if you are out and about and looking for something to do on Sunday pop along and say hi!

11am-2pm, Sunday 27th June, 2010
Grey Lynn Community Centre
Main Hall - 510 Richmond Road, Grey Lynn, Auckland


I have some new pencil cases for the bigger girls (my 6 year old has decided a pencil case is much more her style than a crayon roll!). Great for storing all their treasures; hair bands, lip gloss, favourite bracelets, tooth fairy notes, or just plain old pencils and gel pens!


Plus a stack of new oil cloth purses and all my usual bits and pieces. 

Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Cat - love that deer fabric

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Cat. I've got that bambi fabric but I can't bring myself to cut into just yet.

    ReplyDelete