Thursday, June 03, 2010

my creative space

It is Thursday here today, but it feels like Friday. We have a long 4 day weekend with lots planned, but I have to say I am so glad my alarm wont be ringing in the morning!


Lucy and I have had a busy day today, we achieved a lot!  School run, supermarket shopping, chiropractor, washing, button sorting (Lucy is learning her colours, so this is a really fun activity at the moment!!), fabric sorting, finishing off crayon rolls and sorting crayons to insert, packing up new upcycled envelopes, sorting toys and tidying bedroom..., and tonight I have just finished off my custom orders (fun), and a stack of new travel tissue covers, oilcloth purses and passport covers as the others are almost all gone.


I am currently having a bit of a destash. Sorting beautiful scraps into scrap bags to sell (I have some lovely scraps!) and some fabulous fabrics which I am listing here on trade me (for all you kiwi sewers). I have stacks to list, and I am easily distracted, so keep checking back as I list more.


I am also in the process of cutting into my gorgeous vintage sheet collection, and will be listing fat quarters of these soon in my etsy shop along with some other lovely vintage finds... watch this space!

We are off to the zoo tomorrow.  Hope you have a great weekend!

For more creative goodness, check out Kirsty's!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my what a colourful world yours is!

    I have just checked out your vintage sheet collection, there are some beautiful pieces there... would love to own some..must count my pennies!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete