Tuesday, March 09, 2010

autumn

Isn't it amazing how we hit the first of March and the mornings start getting cold - Autumn kicks in... just like that!

The leaves are slowly turning and my garden is no longer covered in bright yellow dandelions 2 days after mowing. Our line is still strung with beach towels and togs each day, but I'm not sure how long this will last. Yesterday evening I was actually cold coming out of the sea as there was no strength left in the 6pm sun. You can also tell it is the end of the summer as we seem to have endless little shell collections. Everywhere...


I have just finished making up a bunch of new magnets, and I am working on some new wee coasters - work in progress, so watch this space.

4 comments:

  1. I dig the fabric coin purses in your Etsy store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cat I've just popped and I'm glad I did you have lots of interesting things going on here .

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous little magnets! Can't wait to see your coasters :) Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm totally loving yours! Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete