Tuesday, June 16, 2009

This and that...

I had great intentions of finishing off a few sewing projects tonight, namely pj pants for the girls, and a couple of skirts, but I made the mistake of sitting at my computer first, and have just spent the last hour or so catching up on blogs I haven't read for ages! Sewing will have to wait til tomorrow. But I will share a few cool things that I found with you!

I spotted these GORGEOUS gift tags on the Creative Thursday blog. Marisa is one clever lady, she has the most divine illustrations.
And, how cool is this. The supremely talented Helen Dardik (AKA Orange You Lucky) is giving away free high res, printable book plates. They are super cute - make sure you get yours!
And I just love this work by artist, Allegra Agliardi.

No comments:

Post a Comment