Thursday, June 25, 2009

Guess who won Lotto last night...

... well it wasn't me... I was sooooo sure I had the winning ticket, I had already spent that 36 million over and over in my head. Maybe next time the lotto man will give me the right ticket...

I can't believe it is Thursday already! Where does the time go?? I have been madly busy over the last couple of weeks, and as a result my studio is an absolute shambles. I had every intention of cleaning it up tonight, as I am finding the creative juices are completely smothered in the mess, but alas I got half way through and was called away to avert some 5 year old child crisis...

Now I have lost the motivation - so my sewing table still looks like this...Kraftbomb is on again this Sunday - 11am-2pm at the Grey Lynn Community Centre (Main Hall), 510 Richmond Road. Gosh, that is only a couple of days away, better get my skates on and get organised!Nothing much else to report. Like I said, life has been a little hectic, I still haven't had time to finish off the waist bands on my pile of skirts... maybe I will do that tomorrow instead of tidying the studio... hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment