Monday, June 06, 2011

a bit of a break!

Wow! I can't believe how many months have passed since I last updated this blog... I have to apologise... SORRY! I have no real reason, apart from the fact that it has been a very busy year...

I have to say, it is quite a stressful thing, returning to a blog you have otherwise abandoned, so hopefully I can start here, and continue.. hopefully!


Anyway, to kick things off, I am having a wee sale over on my facebook page. The sale items will be up for around 48 hours, and it is basically first in, first served. I am discontinuing my fabric covered sketchbooks, so have listed the last of my stock in the sale items. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. oh, arr me heartie. Great to have you back x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its nice to have a break and be all a buzz when you return :-)

    ReplyDelete