Friday, December 18, 2009

MIA...

It has been a while since I managed to post an entry here - things have been crazy busy what with selling our house, finding somewhere new to live, splitting up our assets, packing, moving, unpacking, finding a new school for Bella for the New Year, plus all the normal end of year/Christmas activities - you know, school prize giving, holiday fun, santa visits, christmas shopping, gift making and wrapping... the list in endless!

Anyway, I am back, online, up and running!

I have not managed to get a lot of craft stuff done lately, but luckily I was prepared and worked hard to build up my stock before the move. On Sunday I will be at Kraftbomb in Grey Lynn. This will be my last market for the year, possibly for a few months... so pop your head in of you are in the area. I am thinking I might have a wee break from the market scene and work on some projects that have been on the back burner for some time.

Anyway, if you are looking for stocking fillers, I have a great stash of crayon rolls for Sundays market, plus fabric covered kids sketchbooks, fabric covered magnets, lavender bags, etc. Hope to see you there!



Kraftbomb December
Sunday 20th December, 2009
11am-2pm
Grey Lynn Community Centre
Main Hall - 510 Richmond Road, Grey Lynn, Auckland

No comments:

Post a Comment