Sunday, December 20, 2009

Felt

I had a lovely day at Kraftbomb today. I was in a room away from the main hall with a handful of other stall holders, and although we didn't get as much 'foot traffic' as the main hall it was still great. Much cooler (the main hall gets so hot when it is packed), and nice and calm!



Lots of my bits headed off for new homes, but I also have quite a bit of stock that now needs to be lovingly uploaded to my felt and etsy stores. I have made a start tonight, but it is a slowwwww job, so bare with me. I think I might give in and do the rest tomorrow night!



After all, it is now the summer holidays!

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE you envelopes, i was lucky enough to win some "where the wild things are" ones in blog giveaway and have only manged to use one as i want to keep them all for myself!! hehe

    ReplyDelete