Friday, November 04, 2011

market time

I can't believe we are into that Christmas season already. I have a stack of markets coming up, and have been a busy bee this week trying to get myself prepared for two this weekend.

Michael Park School Fair
Saturday 5th November, 2011
9.30am - 3.30pm
Michael Park School
55 Amy Street
Ellerslie

Devonport Craft Market
Sunday 6th November, 2011
10am - 3pm
The Devonport Community House
32 Clarence Street
Devonport

They are both fabulous markets, but as Michael Park is only once a year, I am really looking forward to it. Michael Park is a Rudolf Steiner school and it has the most beautiful grounds. The fair includes, a delicious range of fresh food stalls, exciting and magical games for the children, many quality stalls and unique hand-made crafts. If you only make it to one school fair a year, make sure it is this one!

ps. I will have eftpos available at both these markets too!!



No comments:

Post a Comment