Monday, February 01, 2010

sewing time

Over the past couple of weeks I have had lots of lovely custom requests. I always enjoy custom orders, and love repeat customers. I have been pretty lazy at keeping my online shops updated lately, so please feel free to contact me directly if there is anything you are after that you can't see here or here.

I managed to get a bit of sewing time in today to finish off some orders. Here are some of the things that have gone, or are going off to new homes this week... (I actually made a couple each of the elephant purses, so they are also listed in my shop here).

3 comments:

  1. I love that cute elephant fabric! are you going to be at the devonport craft market in feb?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Megan, No, I will be in Kawau that weekend... still making the most of the summer weather! Are you coming up for it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi cat i was thinking of coming up for that weekend as my hubby has a course on the monday after it. have heaps of other weekends planned though so will hopefully coincide with another market!
    well done getting on the etsy page too!

    ReplyDelete